Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

Using Crystals




Last Year I felt i needed to learn about Crystals and Gemstones and somehow incorporate using them in my Reiki. There are so many Crystals and Gemstones to learn about i didn't know how i going to learn them all


I have decided to carry one with me for a few days at a time and learn and feel the energies i feel  from each one.
For some reason i was drawn to my UNAKITE GEMSTONE.
 I love this stone and have been carrying it around for 2 days now.


UNAKITE is a combination of two stones that have solidly bound together RED JASPER  and  EPIDOTE. This is where the meaning what comes together belongs together.

UKANITE  is said to uplift you when you are feeling down. You will start to see the beauty that is around you.
It is used with the Heart Chakra. UKANITE  draws of negative energy and blockage from the Heart Chakra

I have noticed i have been feeling a lot more peaceful and content within myself. I am going to Meditate with this stone.

I love how the stone looks and how the RED JASPER  and  EPIDOTE  blend into each other. This stone will certainly be used within my Crystal Healing Session.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails