Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

How I Found Reiki

This blog is going to be about Reiki.
Reiki has changed me in so many ways,
All my life I have been searching, looking for my true path but never really finding it. I was drawn to starting to make Polymer Jewelry, Sculpting, Oil Painting,Yoga but never really got the feeling I was whole something was still missing. Looking back I now see how I was being guided to where I am now in my life. ................. I wish I had took the short path instead of the long way round
I realise now learning how to make jewelry was me really learning about Crystals and Gemstones.which I will soon be using in my Reiki Treatments,
Sculpting has taught me about the Human Body and how it works,
Oil Paintings taught me about Colours and the Chakras.
Yoga taught me how to Meditate,visualisation and how use my breath.
Over the coming weeks I will do a post which will be connected to Reiki in some way.!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails